List of Insurance Lawyers In HoustonDo not face the insurance corporations without an experienced attorney. Check out this list of licensed insurance attorneys in Houston.
- Von Dohlen Law Firm (713) 443-6730 | Robert Von Dohlen is a Texas Insurance Lawyer who focuses on helping insurance policy holders when they have been treated unfairly by their insurance company. If your home or business property has been damaged, and you are having trouble with your denied insurance claim, then call the Von Dohlen Law Firm.
- Tritico Rainey, PLLC triticorainey.com/Personal-Injury/Bad-Faith-Insurance.shtml |
- Barton Law Firm | Our founding attorney, Daniel P. Barton, (www.bartonlawgroup.com/) is among the most respected litigators in Texas. He won the largest workplace safety verdict in the state in 2012 — $11,965,000 in the case of Robert Earl Roye v. DuPont. He is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as well as being Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law.
- Wyly & Cook, LLP http://www.houstoninsuranceclaimlawyers.com/ | At Wyly & Cook, LLP we have a full understanding of the laws that govern insurance claims and insurance policies. Attorney Brad Wyly is licensed to practice law in both Texas and New York, and can represent clients' interests in all types of insurance claims, including storm claims. Our dedicated legal team will help you dispute your claims and guide you toward the best legal action to take to help you achieve the benefits that you deserve.
- Voss Law Firm www.VossLawFirm.com | Denied Insurance Claim Lawyer, Bill Voss, shares his expertise in the book, Business Disputes - Critical Information for All Business Owners - Small and Large. Download your complementary copy now. If you are facing a dispute with your insurance company, whether it has to do with a commercial, residential, governmental, condominium or other type of claim, you need to read the book, Disputes With Your Insurance Company-What All Consumers Need to Know.
- Christopher Martin - Insurance Lawyer www.mdjwlaw.com/professionals-Christopher-Martin.html | Mr. Martin is Board Certified in Consumer Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is one of the most recognized insurance attorneys in Texas. He is the author of three legal Treatises on Texas Insurance Law, he is a frequent speaker at state and national insurance programs and conferences, and he served as the professor of Insurance Law at the University of Houston Law School for 10 years.